Okay, thanks for your reply.

Yes, you are right but I was looking at this link

https://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/ism/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.ism.doc%2FDeveloping%2Fdevmqttapp.html
<https://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/ism/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.ism.doc%2FDeveloping%2Fdevmqttapp.html>

and I am not fully sure whether ActiveMQ supports the settings this link
suggest in order to get a HA connection. I agree with you that it's a client
stuff the failover thing but, do you think it is enough before jumping in
into this?.

The bottom line is that we have already a HA infrastructure based on
ActiveMQ and we'd like to take advantage of it with new devices based on
MQTT. I hope the ActiveMQ folks will actively poke the integration/support
of this protocol into the broker.

Thank you