Hey,

Currently we use got 3 AMQ's spread over 3 different machines. We got it
setup so that AMQ A forwards (selective channels) to B which consumes. After
consuming (by Mule) it gets put back into B and B forwards to C. This works.
We use the following settings (this for example is for machine A):

We like to keep this setup intact and expand upon it. We like to send a
message from C to A through B without a consumer.

We thought it would simply be to set a forward on B (to A) and C (to B) for
the same channel. However the message does not arrive at A. Only when we
send it from B to A does it arrive.

So how do we make sure a channel in C gets forward to A without directly
connecting them?