Hi,

[ActiveMQ 5.8 + LevelDB]

I've not been able to constantly reproduce this, but we have seen the
following warning different times in the log:

2014-03-27 15:10:37,673 | WARN  | 104 - org.apache.activemq.activemq-osgi |
queue://xxx after purge complete, message count stats report: 5592

Affected queues are composite queues, both those who are addressed directly
and those to which messages are forwarded.

The effect is - it seems to me only after explicit restarts or implicit
restarts (through changes in monitored config files) and only after purging
with larger number of messages in the queue - that the messages in the queue
which was purged before have not been dropped but can be seen again in the
queue.

Is this a bug? Only related to composite queues? What does the warning
really mean? Additionally the LevelDB-data-files do not resize/shrink since
all these messages are still there.

Thanks for clarification, since this would be a blocker for going in
production.

Tom