On 05/07/2014 05:22 AM, spam trap wrote:
I need to display the complete message sent from an application in
debugging mode.  However I get the MessageNotReadableException thrown
when trying to access the body.  Is there a way of making the message
readable or otherwise displaying the body?

Can you provide a bit more detail on what you are doing here, I'm not entirely clear on it. There are some tricks that you could do if you cast the Message object into the internal ActiveMQMessage types but without seeing some code its hard to help you with an exact solution.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.