Hi all,

We have several client-brokers connected to a central broker. When restarting
client-brokers (for whatever reason), it often happens  that we get
"InvalidClientIDException:... already connected from..." and
"IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a producer from a connection that had not
been registered".  This can be fixed by killing the respective connection on
the central broker, but would expect that wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration
would deal with this ? Tried keepalive, too, but that doesn't seem to be the
best way, nor does it fix our problems.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Geurt