Hi

There is a bin/activemq-admin script you can use to query a local /
remote broker about details.
It uses JMX for that, so you would need network connectivity that
works with that.

If you are more a HTTP/REST guy then there is a REST api in ActiveMQ
exposed by Jolokia

On a local broker its usually at
http://localhost:8161/api/jolokia

Then its just a REST call to get the list of destinations.
We use that in hawtio to manage ActiveMQ brokers and a lot more.

--
Claus Ibsen