Hi,

See release notes:  http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-5100-release.html
and http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-590-release.html

The text that you need to look at for 5.8-5.10 follows:

(AMQ 5.10)

Migration Guide
* Removed
org.apache.activemq.camel.converter.IdentityMessageReuseConverter class
from the activemq-camel component.
‹‹‹‹‹

(AMQ 5.9)

There are some changes in 5.9 that may require user intervention
1. Schema change to JDBC Persistence Adapter. XID column type change.

* If you use XA transactions you need to ensure there are no XA
transactions pending completion before you upgrade. Some mode detail in
AMQ-4628 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4628>

‹‹‹‹

However, there will always be a risk of new features and bug fixes that
might cause new bugs. I suggest you test your scenarios before switching
the live environment. Better safe than sorry!

BR Petter Nordlander