+1
This approach is a derivative of the single purpose queue anti-pattern see

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=1G3Pa_LoIGQC&pg=PA236&lpg=PA236&dq=single+purpose+queue&source=bl&ots=O57wy-t5MZ&sig=ADfUPDpAUywSVNnrnanjnkus13g&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nNDFU6DYIcvn8AWPgoKYBw&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=single%20purpose%20queue&f=false

Consider using topics with selectors or camel with content based
routing to improve it.