Can anyone explain the expected or likely order that a queue receiver will
receive messages when using a composite destination?

I tried sending messages to the following queues in this order: foo, bar,
baz, foo, bar, baz, foo.

I set my receiver to receive from the composite destination "foo,bar,baz"
and got messages in the following order:

foo1
baz1
foo2
baz2
foo3
bar1
bar2

And a second time got the following order:

foo1
baz1
bar1
foo2
baz2
bar2
foo3

So it does not seem to be round-robin, but rather random with order within a
single queue preserved. Does this sound right?

Any additional guidance?