I'm confused by what you're asking, so let me try to explain what I would
expect, and see if that answers your questions.

You will have producers, which all connect to a broker (call it BP).  That
broker will have networkConnectors to the broker for Version1 consumers
(BV1) and the broker for Version2 consumers (BV2); it needs both of those
networkConnectors so it can send messages to either broker as needed.  When
Version1 consumers connect to BV1, BV1 will route a subscription request to
BP, and messages from producers will flow through BP to BV1 and then to
Version1 consumers.  The same thing will happen on BV2 for Version2
consumers.

Brokers don't listen to messages, they get subscription requests from
consumers and make subscription requests to other brokers to allow messages
to flow to consumers.  And as long as you have duplex network connectors
between your brokers and Advisory messages are enabled (as they are by
default), all of the subscriptions will just work.