You can specify that messages should be forwarded even if no consumer is
connected by using the staticallyIncludedDestinations element on the
networkConnector.  See
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Fuse_ESB_Enterprise/7.1/html/Using_Networks_of_Brokers/files/FMQNetworksMessagePropagation.html
for an explanation of static propagation as well as a good illustration of
why dynamic propagation is the typical configuration.