Hi,

ActiveMQ broker setup:

broker is running on machine: hostA

Clients from different host can connect to my broker instance running on
hostA, there can be any number of client from any host.

Is there a way to find out how many clients are connected to broker and also
list which tell me how many connection from each host is there to my broker.

I want to do this without making assumption about number of hosts.

I can do this by using lsof command and some parsing over output, but I am
in situation where I can not use this.

Is there any feature provided by ActiveMQ command line utility
*activemq-admin*.

Thanks,
--bansalp