And I can’t tell if it’s saying that messages are evicted from the entire
QUEUE or just messages target for that consumer.

I’m looking at TopicSubscription to try to figure it out and it’s unclear
if it’s just for messages targeted to a specific consumer which are then
placed *back* into the queue for other consumers to handle (which would be
reasonable behavior I think).