Appreciate if you can help!

Below are my connection settings and the exception I get.

<Resource name="jms/mqConnectionFactory"
                         auth="Container"
                         type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
                         description="JMS Connection Factory"
                 factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"

brokerURL="failover:(tcp://localhost:61616?keepAlive=true,tcp://localhost:61617?keepAlive=true,tcp://localhost:61618?keepAlive=true)?connectionTimeout=1000&amp;jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=4"

                 />

Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is
javax.jms.JMSException: Error while attempting to add new Connection to the
pool; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create
Transport. Reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect
parameters: {connectionTimeout=1000}