On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:29 PM, James A. Robinson <j...@highwire.org> wrote:
> Thanks. I'm pretty sure AMQ-5082 is what I'm seeing on 5.11.1.
> I'll see if I can get the cycles to set up a unit test to replicate the
> issue.

I think I've got the use a case represented for

I could use some advice from others to confirm whether
or not the underlying assumptions behind my test are valid.

My assumption is that if 3 ElectingLevelDBStore are running,
and they lose quorum due to a zk timeout, that once the
timeout issue is resolved that the pool ought to try and
re-establish a quorum.  Is that a fair assumption?

https://github.com/jimrobinson/activemq/commit/58b7198880f5296af6b2e4e9efbbdfdb51220411

Jim