Hi,

I forgot to mention one point. We recently upgraded to ActiveMQ-5.11.1. And
only after this upgrade, we saw this issue.

We have encountered this twice. Can some one please check or atleast let me
know if there were some changes related to this in 5.11.1

Details:
 > Suddenly a consumer stop receiving messages. And in jconsole the messages
were considered as inflight.(awaiting acknowledgement)
> It happened for durable as well as no-durable subscriber.

Thanks,
Anuj