Hi Tim,
I don't have any specific idea as to what changed between the versions but i
can point you to the part of code that does it.

In my mulitKahaDB adapater configuration I have this entry:

                    <amq:filteredKahaDB>
                        <amq:persistenceAdapter>
                            <amq:kahaDB/>
                        </amq:persistenceAdapter>
                    </amq:filteredKahaDB>

Which essentially defines persistence adapter for all destinations, which
corresponds to matchAll destination in MultiKahaDBPersistenceAdapter class:

final static ActiveMQDestination matchAll = new AnyDestination(new
ActiveMQDestination[]{new ActiveMQQueue(">"), new ActiveMQTopic(">")});

This is the call
IOHelper.toFileSystemSafeName(destination.getQualifiedName()); in
nameFromDestinationFilter() function returns the directory name for the
kahadb adapter.

This call earlier used to return 0 and now it returns #210.

You can run below two lines of code to check this with different versions of
ActiveMQ:

 final ActiveMQDestination matchAll =
           new AnyDestination(new ActiveMQDestination[]{new
ActiveMQQueue(">"), new ActiveMQTopic(">")});

System.out.println(IOHelper.toFileSystemSafeName(matchAll.getQualifiedName()));

Thanks,
Abhi