Since I need jetty9 support for my project I tried to build activemq with the
mvn profile "jetty9":

<code>mvn  -Dtest=false -DfailIfNoTests=false -P jetty9 install</code>

Unfortunately I get errors similar to this:
org/apache/activemq/transport/ws/jetty8/MQTTSocket.java:[30,35] cannot find
symbol

I didn't find anything on the activemq website or in the readme. Could
somebody provide me with some information on how to get activemq running
with jetty9. I want to run it with xbean.

Thanks for any help.