You could use mirrored queues (
http://activemq.apache.org/mirrored-queues.html) and Camel routes that
consume from the mirrored queues and publish to the other broker's real
queues.

To make that work, you'll need to set up your Camel routes on one and only
one broker along the path each message will take from producer to consumer;
if it doesn't cross such a broker, you'll miss that message; if you cross
multiple such brokers, you'll get duplicate messages.  If you only have a
single broker, that's easy.  If not, look for a single broker that all
messages will pass through.  If you have a network of brokers where you
can't predict where producers and consumers will be nor the path between
them, it may not be possible to choose a broker or set of brokers that
guarantees once-and-only-once semantics, and you may have to choose whether
you'd prefer to miss messages or get duplicate messages.

Tim