Hello,

I am currently trying to implement SSL/AMQPS functionality into an AMQP 1.0
client for Apache Apollo that I have written. This client uses the Proton
Messenger API. I have been experimenting with SSL functionality using
Proton's /send/ and /recv/ examples.

I'm not sure if I am setting all of the SSL fields correctly. The three that
I am setting on both the client and server sides are:
 - the path to the certificates;
 - the path to the private key;
 - and the password for the private key.

Proton is also indicating that it;s unable to identify the "ssl://" header
in the URI.

*
Here is the output I am getting using Proton's tracing functionality
(PN_TRACE_FRM):*
[0x23f4e50]:0 -> @attach(18) [name="topic://test", handle=0, role=true,
snd-settle-mode=2, rcv-settle-mode=0, source=@source(40)
[address="topic://test", durable=0, timeout=0, dynamic=false],
target=@target(41) [address="topic://test", durable=0, timeout=0,
dynamic=false], initial-delivery-count=0]
[0x23f4e50]:0 -> @flow(19) [incoming-window=2147483647, next-outgoing-id=0,
outgoing-window=0, handle=0, delivery-count=0, link-credit=1024,
drain=false]
[0x23f4e50]:0 -> @close(24) [error=@error(29)
[condition=:"amqp:connection:framing-error", description="AMQP header
mismatch: Unknown protocol ['\x15\x03\x01\x00\x02\x02P']"]]
[0x23f4e50]:  <- EOS

Thank you in advance for your help,
Dylan