I don't think there is enough information here to really solve the issue.
The EOFException just means that the clients have been disconnected but it
doesn't say why.  It could be a number of reasons including network issues
causing the disconnect or exceptions on message receive, etc.  Can you try
turning up the logging to debug to see if any more useful information shows
up in the logs?