Prior to posting this, I read related posts, but was not helpful for my
scenario.

JMS messages produced and sent with DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT to queue in
embedded ActiveMQ broker is not picked up by JMS consumer unless broker is
restarted.

ActiveMQ version 5.7.0 embedded as a light-weight war file and deployed in
Tomcat 7.0.47. Java version is 1.7.0_45. Embedded broker, JMS producer and
JMS consumer resides in 3 separate war files.

I have database backed the ActiveMQ storage and I can see the messages sent
by JMS producer. They have not disappeared meaning they have not consumed by
JMS consumer. ActiveMQ datastore query results attached.
Even if I use KahaDB default storage, issue exists.

Works fine when DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT. Stuck only when PERSISTENT.
Broker config file attached. In addition, when used same config in ActiveMQ
standalone broker, works fine.

Appreciate any help to resolve my issue. Let know if you need more info.

Thank you!

broker-config.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4699528/broker-config.xml>
activemq-db-queries.sql