Unfortunately the mailing list doesn't have an active LevelDB expert; when
people ask LevelDB questions, they generally go unanswered.

In this case, it's possible I might be able to help.  Looking at your first
error message, it appears to be a Kerberos error, and I see what looks like
a Kerberos configuration block, but let's make sure: are you in fact trying
to use Kerberos authentication?

Assuming you are, have you followed the instructions in the error message?
Also, when I Googled for that error message and the word Kerberos, this was
in the first page of search results and provided both a useful debug flag
and a potential solution:
http://efod.se/blog/archive/2015/04/30/zookeeper-kerberos

If that problem turns out not to be resolved by either of the things I
listed above, you should post your question to the Zookeeper mailing list
(I'm assuming there is one), since the problem you're hitting appears to be
purely a Zookeeper problem rather than a LevelDB problem.

Tim