So when I was building my system I had wanted to use M/S, but the documentation
had indicated the old M/S was deprecated in favor of the newer replicated
LevelDB store.  There are some stability issues with replicated LevelDB (w/
the code handling the zookeeper connection). Do you use an older
configuration to handle M/S?

Jim