I've checked the logs, I see no self connection.
I've changed TTL to 4, but i'm at home, i'll test tomorrow.
you're right, i'm not sure msf01 and ms02 are used to dequeue messages, i have
to check the logs next time.
i thought they were used because they are very close to the messages readers
(local network), others are on the Internet.
thanks.
marc