No idea on the mount settings - that was a while back.  But again, I suspect
even the default NFS mounts settings would work.

My recommendation here - create a test setup, and perform some load tests.
Tweak settings as desired and try again.  If that feels inadequate (for
example, there are concerns of potential impacts of using async vs sync NFS
options), please consult an NFS expert to help.

If the only concern is performance, than testing is going to be required
regardless of the version of NFS because there are many implementations out
there - of both NFS clients and servers.  In addition, some settings will be
affected by settings of the underlying network (e.g. some settings will
better avoid packet splitting / fragmentation over the network).