Also, the bug fix should at least help the performance on start up but may
not help with the producer timing out problem.  The main issue is that the
message has to be dispatched to all subscriptions before the ACK can be
sent back to the producer, so if you have a lot of subscriptions (such as a
wildcard subscription on a lot of topics) this could cause ACKs to be slow.