Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to limit the sizes of queues that are storing
persistent messages.  The problem I'm facing right now is that one
misbehaving queue can fill up the store which causes the other queues
managed by the broker to stop functioning.  Ideally, I would like to
create a per-destination policy that restricts how much of the store
can be used by a particular queue.  So, the producers for the
misbehaving queue will block/timeout waiting for the queue to drain
while the other queues should continue to function.

I didn't see anything in the PolicyEntry class that might help.  I also
tried to write a broker plugin, but I couldn't figure out how to
determine how much space a destination was consuming (the message
count was available, but I would prefer to limit based on the byte size).

Thanks,

Tim