Hello,

I have a big project in which jOperation 8 ActiveMQ. applications using
these brokers are distributed by domains.

These millions of messages are transiting daily.

I need to put this cluster solution.
I have two remote geographic location (tens of kilometers)
I think install 4 servers zookeeper. 2 in each site (symmetry)

I thought install ActiveMQ, 2 by domain. 1 ActiveMQ at each site. But I read
that for a cluster we had 3 ActiveMQ.
Do I have to have 3 ActiveMQ for a failover to remote locations?

I intend to use ReplicatedLevelDB.
Can I use a single cluster Zookeeper for all my domains and ensuring that
ActiveMQ of two domains does not exchange data?

domain1: amq1-1 amq1-2 amq1-3?
domain2: amq2-1 amq2-2 amq2-3?
domain8: amq8-1 amq8-2 amq8-3?

zkp1 zkp2 zkp3 zkp4

amq1-x can exchange data
amq2-x can exchange data

but amq1-x can not exchange data with amq2-x

 Thank for your help.
A+JYT