Hi Tim,

Should have mentioned earlier, we're on RedHat AMQ, and the custom bean for
dependency on the broker bundle ensuring our custom stuff loads first. I
know how to do it with OSGI features, but only if I control packaging the
bundle to manipulate features.xml; the broker bundle is prepackaged.

The problem with the script approach, assuming you meant the broker startup
script, is that it only works on startup, not on reload when triggered from
JMX.