Hi ,

I have a usecase where i am writing a custom plugin and need to expose that
plugin as mbean . For this i am using the spring JMX Mbean exporter API . I
can see my Mbean exposed when i define the bean in activemq.xml file and not
that is part of the activemq plugin.

Here is my activemq.xml file with the spring Mbean exporter :

<bean class="org.springframework.jmx.export.MBeanExporter"
lazy-init="false">
    <property name="beans">
      <map>
        <entry key="bean:name=MyMBeanName"
value-ref="ipAuthenticationPlugin"/>

      </map>
    </property>
</bean>

standalone spring beans are getting exposed as an mbean when i configure in
activemq xml file but activemq plugin is not getting exposed as an mbean.

I am not able to figure out how to expose the custom plugin as an mbean ?

Please help me out with any tricks or suggestions..