Hi Sebastian,

There is a period where both servers will be up at the same time during
when using replication, so you might see the "more than one server with the
same ID" message for a period.  This is normal.

Which version of Apache Artemis are you using.  There were several fixes
around replication and HA that are in the latest release (1.3.0).  I'd
recommend trying with this version if you haven't already.

If it's still failing with 1.3.0 could you please send me your broker.xml
for each server and I'll take a look.

Thanks
Martyn