On 06/24/2016 02:14 AM, Gulwinder wrote:
Hi Team,

We are facing performance issues with
failover(tcp://primary,tcp://secondary) url but it was working fine when we
are using a single Url i.e. tcp://primary. I have also tried setting
parameters like randomize,trackmessages etc but no hope.

Has anybody encountered this type of issues before? Your help will be highly
appreciated. It is impacting our production instance so kindly revert asap.