Hi

On 29 Jun 2016 12:04, "Ragavan Thiru" <sktr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have few questions on Artemis.
>
> 1. How can I configure Artemis as MQTT broker?

It's configured with MQTT enabled out of the box on ports 1883 and 61616.
Take a look at the default etc/broker.xml for an example.  There's more
info in the user manual on how to configure protocols and transports.

> 2. If it is configured as MQTT broker will mqtt message are translated to
> JMS byte messages?

Yes. If you want to do JMS to MQTT
Artemis will automatically convert MQTT messages to a JMS bytes messages
and vice versa.

Artemis also supports JMS text messages to MQTT.  The text gets encoded
into a UTF8 string and sent to the MQTT client.

> 3. Does JMS bridges between MQTT transport and core?
I'm not sure I understand the question fully.

Artemis converts all messages (regardless of protocol) to an internal
Artemis core format.  This message is stored and routed appropriately.  The
message is converted on the way out into the desired protocol encoding.

The Artemis JMS client uses the CORE protocol as it's transport.

> --
> Regards,
> T.Ragavan.
Regards