Hi Vicky

On 2 Jul 2016 19:33, "aries.aries" <aries123.aries...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any other way to get the messages that has been published to the
> MQTT broker? Please help.

What do you mean by get the messages?

Can you let us know what is it that you're trying to achieve?

> Thanks,
> Vicky
Thanks
Martyn

> On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 1:59 AM, Justin Bertram-2 [via ActiveMQ] <
> ml-node+s2283324n4713526...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>
> > It's not working because that feature is not implemented in the broker
as
> > I stated in a previous email.  There's no way to get it working unless
you
> > modify the broker to support it.
> >

> > Justin

/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4713526&i=1>

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml