Hello,
where you done this ?*. I've tried adding (" ") and (' '), but it didn't
worked out. *

You can do this by adding an authorizationEntry for each user.

<authorizationPlugin>
        <map>
          <authorizationMap>
            <authorizationEntries>
              <authorizationEntry topic="client1.some.topic.>" read="client1"
write="client1" admin="AMQ-admin,client1" />
              <authorizationEntry topic="client2.some.topic.>" read="client2"
write="client2" admin="AMQ-admin,client2" />
            </authorizationEntries>
          </authorizationMap>
        </map>
</authorizationPlugin>

Kind regards.

*BENNOUR HASSEN*

*SOA **Architect **/ **Java **Software Engineer*