Hi,

I'm unable to login to hawtio with admin/admin or user/user, or to see
detailed information of why this is failing.

The setup was done using these instructions:
https://www.javacodegeeks.com/2016/07/running-apache-activemq-hawtio-standalone-mode.html

I've also followed the instructions from Dejan Bosanac in this post:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Hawto-log-in-td4673552.html

Namely, I added the following to the following to ACTIVEMQ_OPTS:
-Dhawtio.realm=activemq -Dhawtio.role=admins
-Dhawtio.rolePrincipalClasses=org.apache.activemq.jaas.GroupPrincipal
-Djava.security.auth.login.config=$ACTIVEMQ_CONF/login.config

...and also added hawt io logging to log4j.properties to see more error
information:
log4j.logger.io.hawt=DEBUG

However, I'm not seeing debugging information for the login attempts.

Any ideas of what I should try next?

Many thanks,
Rick