Van: pdudits <nab...@dudits.net>
Verzonden: donderdag 4 augustus 2016 16:33
Aan: users@activemq.apache.org
Onderwerp: Messages piling up in FailoverTranport

Hello,

I'm facing a situation where client go OutOfMemory due to ever growing
transaction log in
FailoverTransport.stateTracker.connectionStates[one specific
connection].transactions.

The majority of recorded transactions contain three commands:
1. TransactionInfo BEGIN
2. The message the client sent as a response to a temp queue
3. TransactionInfo END

I upgraded broker to 5.13.4, as the symptomps on the broker corresponded to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6194,
but that only made the error on the broker go away.

The client is an MDB with activemq-ra 5.13.3 running in Payara 4.1.161,
listening on a queue.

My question is what may be causing this behavior? Is it a bug?

The transaction is surely commited as these responses on temp queues are
delivered, so the broker must have received the commit command, it just
looks it didn't get passed back to the connection.
Met vriendelijke groet/Kind regards,

Martin Herrman
Manager DevOps

[YMOR]<http://www.ymor.com>

Ptolemaeuslaan 70
3528 BP Utrecht
Mobiel: +31 6 10761936
Kantoor:        +31(0)30 6021149

Email:  mherr...@ymor.nl

[ITOA]
Van reactief naar preventief IT-beheer?
Download de whitepaper:
'Van achteruitkijkspiegel naar glazen bol met IT Operations
Analytics’<http://www.ymor.com/whitepapers/>

This e-mail message and its attachments are subject to the disclaimer published
on our
website<https://www.ymor.com/files/2016/04/2016-Disclaimer-and-Security-EN.pdf>