I think your ZooKeeper elects a master, look at the slave log:

2016-03-08 02:08:05,307 | INFO  | Promoted to master |
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.MasterElector | main-EventThread

However, something goes wrong, and I think it is the hostname in your
persistenceAdapter:
hostname="192.168.5.200"

If all servers have this hostname, the slaves cannot connect, because that
master is down...
Each server needs its own hostname in the replicatedLevelDB configuration.
At least, that is how I have it and it works like a charm.