I have an issue that pending messages are shown but I can not browser them.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4715720/bVHJG.jpg>
Active MQ shows pending messages for the queue but when I click it it's
empty. Queue with pending message empty queue
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4715720/7leGf.jpg>

- Further clients:
    - with hawtio - same behaviour
    - my java consumer
        - does not consume anything
        - after restart, continued to consume

We persist our messages not in default kaha db but in Oracle DB. I could see
the pending messages in database in table ACTIVEMQ_MSGS.

After restart of activeMQ all clients worked as expected. In the
administration console I could see the messages and the java consumer
consumed the messages.

It seems there was once this issue and was solved with an update to ActiveMQ
5.7.0:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13470017/activemq-one-pending-message-but-queue-is-empty

I checked the activeMQ logs but I didn't found errors or warnings. Producer
for the messages was also not changed.

Any idea why I experience these issues?