Thanks for responding, Tim.

We only have about 50 destinations with almost no churn. The CPU at the time
was minimal. Load was less than .5 on a 4 core system. RAM usage was less than
1G on 4G allocated to JVM heap.

Maybe a good place to start is understanding what the correct troubleshooting
identification steps are when a broker misbehaves. I learned after that I could
reload log4j via JMX. Is enabling DEBUG pretty much the only way to understand
what is happening?

Thanks

On Sep 14, 2016, at 10:11 PM, Tim Bain