Tim , Thank you for your suggestion. But i have tried different way now to
see the result. It worked out. I have created a new maven project with only
producer and consumer and the old project contains unnecessary dependencies
which might have caused the issue. As soon as i have tried with the new
project with just activemq core dependency the failover started working. It
might be related to the dependency or manifest of the project which got
corrupted. So finally , there are no issues in regards to the failover at
this moment. So it's better always whenever we are making trials with
failover it's better we are handling the project manifest and dependencies
in a right way.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.