From: "andytaylor" <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:47:36 AM
Subject: Re: H/A colocated replication environment not working as expected

server0 is backed up by the backup server that is colocated with server1,
not server1 itself. Server2 can either be configured to start as an actual
live or scaledown to the live server, if the latter is configured you
should see the message in server1, if not they will be in the backup
started on server1 when it starts