Hello,

I am implementing a get messages system using the activemq rest. This is a
requirement, to use the activemq rest api so I cannot use tcp or any other.
I am able to get all the messages by mantaining a session. But I cannot
unsubscribe the non-durable consumers, not even by sending the POST request
to :

https://address:8162/api/message/topic?type=topic&clientId="; + clientId +
"&action=unsubscribe"

The clients remain in the active non durable subscribers list. I also close
the HttpClient when closing the program. Other thing is that, I send a
clientId to the request to get the messages:

https://address:8162/api/message/"; + topic + "?type=topic&clientId=" +
clientId + "&readTimeout=500"

But the clientId I see in the subscribers is a generated id. Shouldn't it be
the clientId I am sending here?

Best Regards,
Rui Neves