Hi Clebert,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I just tested 1.5.2 but unfortunately the results are exactly the same. No
failover situation although the slave sees the master going down. The slave
does not even notice a master being gone after a kill -9.

This leads me to believe I have a misconfiguration, because if this is designed
to work like this, it’s not really HA ☺.

I have added the broker.xml’s of all nodes to this mail again, hopefully
somebody has a simular setup and can verify the configuration.

Thanks a bunch!

Regards,
Gerrit Tamboer