From: "funkyjive" <david.benn...@gmx.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:00:22 PM
Subject: Re: Client Reconnect/failover problem via Core API with HA
Configuration when configured with SSL

Did you try this with the latest 1.5.2?  Or with 1.4.0?  If you "just worked"
with 1.5.2, maybe I'll try that first.

There is a bit of work to do to extract everything enough to reproduce this
and get it down to its smallest set.

A couple of important questions:  Did you actually use two different
machines on the SSL?  And was there two different certificates in your trust
store?

I think this may be an essential feature because if this was done completely
on the same machine with the same certificate, just using a different port
-- there is every reason to suspect the SSL Context settings would be fine
being exactly the same.

If you did it on one machine and it worked for the above reason, it would be
consistent with my analysis that the ssl settings could be copied and while
valid for the initial machine, would be invalid for the second connection.
(Where if it was the same machine and same cert, that would simply work).

Let me see what it will take to do a simple reproduction.