My application consumes messages, which light up certain status indicators.
While this works fine, I have a problem in that if the user exits and
restarts my application, sometimes the messages are redelivered and
sometimes they are not.  I want all non-expired messages to be redelivered
upon relaunch, no matter how many times the app is relaunched.

If redelivery NEVER occurs, I'd look at this as a configuration problem, but
redelivery occurs about 50% of the time.  I cannot figure out why this is
inconsistent.  Does anyone have ideas of what I can try?  I'm using 5.10.0.
Might there be a way, programmatically, for the app to manually request a
redelivery of all unexpired messages (in the order of creation), say,
through a "refresh" button?
Mark