Hi Tim,

thank you for your explanation. I will do the following things:

- increasing the store usage limit
- configure mKahaDb with several folders for several projects or use cases

It seems that AMQ in version 5.14.4 can handle log files much better than in
version 5.13.1 *if I separate the kahadb folders with mKahaDb*. This means
that version 5.14.4 produces a second log file after a while but remeves the
older file. In version 5.13.1 the amount of log files grows in the separated
kahadb folder. My test works with the same activemq-config params and the
same Java program for producing and consuming JMS messages.

Best regards