hi,
i've written a simple junit test where an mqtt client subscribe to 50000
different topics to check how many times is needed;
i log timing every 50 subcriptions at the beginning everythings run fine
(0.1sec for 50 topics) but after a while performance start degrading and
after 10 mins
i meausure 1sec for 50 topics(if i run same tests on a clean artemis
installation i see same behaviour but delays are more than doubled)
Are these delays optimizable? Am I missing something?

PahoMQTTSubscriberTest.java
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4724964/PahoMQTTSubscriberTest.java>

I'm using a centos virtual machine inside vbox with i5 processor and 4gb of
ram (8 gb total ram )

Thank you very much