Hi everyone.
I want your help to understand what have happened on my ActiveMQ.

I use AcitveMQ ver 5.14.3.
I noticed that I had a lot of WARN logs on the ActiveMQ as follows.

------------------------
2017-04-11 00:00:07,675 | WARN  | Transport Connection to:
tcp://10.0.2.8:47505 failed: java.io.EOFException |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
Transport: tcp:///10.0.2.8:47505@58883
--------------------------

This is our architecture.

Internet----FW----(8883)LoadBalancer----(8883)TCP
repeater----(58883)ActiveMQ

* There is no firewall between TCP repeater and ActiveMQ.
* TCP repeater changes port number from 8883 to 58883 and publish data to
ActiveMQ.
* (Actually, TCP repeater just repeats TCP flow and don't understand MQTT at
all.)
* ActiveMQ ip address isn't written in the log.
* TCP repeater ip address is 10.0.2.8.

I thought the direction of TCP connection was always one way, from internet
to ActiveMQ(left to right)
However, it seems that the connections from ActiveMQ to TCP repeater failed
from the log I wrote above.
Is there any syn packet from ActiveMQ?

We'd finished an integration test and didn't have any issue about our
service even though we have these warnings.
However, I'm afraid the warning cause something bad to our system.
Can anyone tell me what the warning is?

Thanks.
hidekazu